From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: [gentoo-nfp] Re: Gentoo Foundation Trustee Elections 2013
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2013 01:51:00
1 On Sun, Jun 30, 2013 at 9:46 PM, Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o> wrote:
2 >>>>>> On Sun, 30 Jun 2013, Rich Freeman wrote:
3 >
4 >> For the record, I accept as well (with the obvious complication that
5 >> I'm also running for council, though that need not cause issues since
6 >> we have plenty of time between the end of each election).
7 >
8 > What are you going to do if you're elected for both council and
9 > trustees?
10
11 My plan is to withdraw my nomination for the trustees, or equivalent.
12 May very well be a non-issue.
13
14 For obvious reasons I would encourage others who are interested to run
15 for the Trustees. I think that is a vital post for Gentoo and we
16 should never allow ourselves to dip below 5 as we have in the past.
17 Honestly, I was torn on even running for Council for this reason, but
18 the need there is great as well.
19
20 Rich