From: justin <jlec@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Community Resources project and changes in disciplinary policies
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 10:35:46
1 On 25/09/13 11:57, Sergey Popov wrote:
2 > 24.09.2013 22:12, Markos Chandras пишет:
3 >> Good day,
4 >>
5 >> As many of you are already aware, Gentoo had two projects[1][2]
6 >> dealing with inter-developer and developer/user conflicts. These
7 >> two projects (devrel, userrel respectively) are now merged into a
8 >> single project named Community Relations (comrel)[3]. This project,
9 >> along with Recruiters and Undertakers, is now a subproject of an
10 >> umbrella project called Community Resources[4].
11 >>
12 >> The Community Resources project is an umbrella project with no
13 >> members, goals or specific mission. It's only purpose is to act as
14 >> a central place for all current and future Human Resources related
15 >> projects in Gentoo Linux.
16 >> (snip)
17 >> [1] http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/devrel/
18 >> [2] http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/userrel/
19 >> [3] http://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:ComRel
20 >> [4] http://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:ComRes
23 > Just a friendly remainder - do not forget to update quizes so our fellow
24 > mentees will not be confused.
27 Thanks for that spot. I will take care of it.
28
29 justin