From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wlt-ml@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] RFC: GLEP - Require Projects to report to Council Monthly
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2017 15:14:16
1 On Friday, January 20, 2017 10:00:47 AM EST William L. Thomson Jr. wrote:
2 >
3 > As shown some of this information used to be available in the GWN. Teams
4 > that meet and keep minutes or logs of such. Also are already generating
5 > this information.
6 >
7 > Here is an example of that, there are more just like it
8 > https://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-dev/message/
9 > ca1bbe0222e2d6b1ed92ea3c393f6ba5
10 >
11 > Does anyone know whats going on in say Gentoo Java? As another example.
12
13 Another, but link to reference log is broken due to Trac being discontinued.
14 https://marc.info/?l=gentoo-dev&m=117391309204085&w=2
15
16 Seems we the Java team did not regularly report the meeting summaries to -dev
17 mailing list. All the meeting logs and history were lost when Trac wiki was
18 taken down. I believe the data still exists but was not migrated.
21 William L. Thomson Jr.