From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Discontinuing the support for GitHub pull requests
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 13:14:48
1 W dniu wto, 31.10.2017 o godzinie 12∶55 +0100, użytkownik Alexander
2 Berntsen napisał:
3 > On 31/10/17 00:17, Michał Górny wrote:
4 > > I do not consider it appropriate if they refuse to use GitHub to
5 > > review pull requests for their Gentoo packages but at the same time
6 > > use it for their own toy projects and/or work.
7 >
8 > Tough shit. You don't get to tell us what to do.
9
10 I'm sorry but I don't understand your tone nor your intent here. As far
11 as I'm concerned you aren't a developer with commit access, so I don't
12 see how this could be even of remote relevance to you.
13
14 Plus, I'm not really telling you to do anything. All I'm pointing out is
15 my opinion of a specific group of people to which I have every right.
16 If I should consider this as the reply from a member of that group, then
17 it seems that I was correct in it.
20 Best regards,
21 Michał Górny