From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wlt-ml@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Foundation membership and who can join
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 19:38:06
1 On Thursday, October 13, 2016 8:16:22 PM EDT Roy Bamford wrote:
2 > On 2016.10.13 19:16, Matthew Thode wrote:
3 > >
4 > > That's not in the wiki (where we list our bylaws) and if is the case
5 > > should be corrected.
6 >
7 > Matthew,
8 >
9 > Well caught!
10 >
11 > From memory, the bylaws have not been changed since they
12 > were adopted in 2008.
13 >
14 > We need to do a CVS/Wiki compare and reinstate any lost
15 > text but not fix any typos.
16
17 It may not have been adopted or part of any modifications. The Trustees would
18 have to comment. That was a discussion that took place after I left. I am not
19 sure if it was just a discussion or they changed things.
20
21 I thought I received an email sometime back about needing to vote or something
22 regarding membership. Might have been the 2010 house cleaning mentioned.
23 Pretty sure I lost my foundation membership long ago.
24 --
25 William L. Thomson Jr.