From: Peter Volkov <pva@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o, gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] New developer: Arfrever Frehtes Taifersar Arahesis (arfrever)
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 11:43:50
1 Probably this man does not need to be introduced - all of us who use the
2 bugzilla on a daily basis saw his activity there. Also you could met him
3 at forums.gentoo.org where he is the moderator of Polish forum. May be
4 this excuses somewhat delay with this announcement letter...
5
6 That said, it's my pleasure to announce new Gentoo developer: Arfrever
7 Frehtes Taifersar Arahesis (known as Arfrever on IRC). He joins us from
8 Katowice, Poland. He is a student of the University of Silesia and his
9 primary interests are genetics and programming. As Gentoo developer he
10 joined crypto herd and already started to work on subversion. As I know
11 his further plans are to help with kvirk and python 3.
12
13 So if you missed announcement in IRC, please, give Arfrever Frehtes a
14 warm welcome here.
17 Peter.