From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2019 14:14:48
The "All mailing lists" page [1] lists these under "Primary mailing
lists":

   gentoo-doc       For documentation contributions, suggestions,
                    improvements and translations

   gentoo-doc-cvs   Subscribe to this list if you want to be notified
                    on changes regarding our documentation

   gentoo-scm       Discussion about migration of primary Gentoo
                    repositories to alternate SCMs

gentoo-doc seems to be the mailing list of the former GDP project.
It has seen 2 messages in 2019, and none in 2017 and 2018.

gentoo-doc-cvs hasn't had any traffic since 2014.

gentoo-scm has apparently fulfilled its purpose and made itself
superfluous; there hasn't been any traffic since 2015.

I wonder if these are still needed, of if they should be frozen and
removed from the "primary" category.

Ulrich