From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Call for Agenda Items -- Council Meeting 2015-10-11
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2015 07:22:07
1 Dnia 2015-10-10, o godz. 01:38:43
2 "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o> napisał(a):
3
5 > Hash: SHA512
6 >
7 > Am Donnerstag, 8. Oktober 2015, 20:30:32 schrieb Michał Górny:
8 > > Dnia 2015-10-08, o godz. 11:01:49
9 > >
10 > > "Anthony G. Basile" <blueness@g.o> napisał(a):
11 > > > So perhaps it was unwise for us to get into a situation where either 1)
12 > > > we violate the Social Contract or 2) we have to surmount a technically
13 > > > difficult situation.
14 > > >
15 > > > Perhaps those responsible for doing so should fix this.
16 > >
17 > > Thank all of your for your continuous support. I will not be deploying
18 > > any scripts to improve integration in any way.
19 >
20 > Oh please. A number of fitting replies to this comes into my mind, however
21 > sadly none of them would really be in line with our code of conduct.
22
23 Are you aware that you are *not* helping?
24
25 > Why does it always have to be "my way or the highway"? If you do participate
26 > in a bigger project you will have to compromise at some point.
27
28 No, it's not that. It is the fact that I'm working hard and giving my
29 hand over and over again to the people that don't want to use GitHub.
30 I'm trying hard to find a solution, and all I get back is aggression,
31 accusations and the attitude 'you go figure out how to satisfy me'.
32
33 I'm not the only developer in Gentoo, and I'm one being particularly
34 tired of how some of the developers are trying to operate Gentoo. Maybe
35 it's time some developers learn how to do something themselves rather
36 than inventing bright ideas that are supposed to be carried out by
37 others.
38
39 As you can see from the attitude here, my work is unwanted
40 and pointless. I'm going to find a better use for my time.
43 Best regards,
44 Michał Górny
45 <http://dev.gentoo.org/~mgorny/>