From: "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] Hunting for Gentoo Banners...
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 02:00:42
(This is a followup to lu_zero's gentoo-core question asking if there is
presently a banner in Europe).

There were at least four banners (see bugs 199713, 199715) that the
foundation paid for:
- Europe (wolf31o2+musikc took as checked luggage)
- US-East (shipped to wltjr for Florida Linux Show)
- US-West (shipped to omp for SCALE, later in the bay area)
- Asia (shipped to fox2mike for FOSS.IN & LCA)

As the new treasurer, I'm interested to know if all four banners still
exist.

If you also know of still-existing banners OTHER than these, I'm also
interested in knowing about them (I think drobbins may have had at least
one made).

If you happen to have one sitting around somewhere, and need it to get
out of your living space, please let me know! The foundation will pay to
ship it to the next useful conference.

--
Robin Hugh Johnson
Gentoo Linux: Developer, Infrastructure Lead, Foundation Trustee