From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Gentoo Council 2014 / 2015 election
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 22:36:52
1 On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 9:55 AM, Chris Reffett <creffett@g.o> wrote:
2 >
3 > I nominate (no particular order, all are technically nominated already but
4 > wanted to add my specific nominations anyway):
5 > -rich0
6
7 Thanks for the vote of confidence. I accept.
8
9 My manifesto can be found at:
10 http://dev.gentoo.org/~rich0/council-manifesto-2014.xml
11
12 I liked the questions-to-the-candidates thread last year, and I'll
13 update my manifesto if a similar thread emerges. Otherwise, if you
14 really want to know what I'd be like on the Council, then you
15 shouldn't have trouble finding me making noise in the
16 logs/summaries/threads/etc.
17
18 Rich