From: Kent Fredric <kentnl@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2016 15:35:52
1 On Tue, 06 Dec 2016 09:35:40 -0500
2 "William L. Thomson Jr." <wlt@××××××××××××××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > Exactly what are you enforcing and what further did I do beyond the email you
5 > sent? Which clearly was not any sort of warning. More a stop now or any
6 > further email you will be banned right? Isn't that what happened?
7 >
8 > Was the example I sent of how you could have contact me that embarrassing?
9 >
10 > Clearly the wrong people are fulfilling the role in Comrel....
11 >
12 > This is a total power trip!
13
14 You know this reads as a combination of baiting for a reaction,
15 in conjunction with a weak vibe you get from people who believe every conspiracy
16 is real.
17
18 ( Try not to see this feedback as itself, an attempt to discuss anything,
19 it is merely an attempt at giving you external feedback on how you are perceived
20 so that if you wish, you can attempt to rectify that perception )
21
22 HTH.