From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wlt-ml@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: Trying to become a Gentoo Developer again spanning 8 years...
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2016 22:22:15
1 On Tuesday, October 11, 2016 11:12:45 PM EDT M. J. Everitt wrote:
2 >
3 > I think you've found a cause, or causes for appeal to Council, then, right?
4
5 I have made the case no policy has been followed. Thus no action against me
6 can stand, so nothing to appeal.
7
8 Again in a court, if policies and procedures are not followed, a person cannot
9 be prosecuted, nor can that ruling withstand.
10
11 If others want to act based on the facts of policies not being followed that
12 is up to them. But I will not be appealing incorrect action that goes against
13 policy. They do not have such authority to do things as they have.
14
15 Who punishes comrel? ( we know there is no oversight)
16 What are their penalties for not following policies and procedures? Any?
17
18 At minimum any individual who fails to follow published Comrel policies and
19 procedures should be removed from that project. NOT Gentoo, nor having any
20 further action against them. If they cannot follow policies and procedures of
21 any project, they should not be part of that project. It is quite simple.
24 William L. Thomson Jr.