From: Raymond Jennings <shentino@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Require OpenPGP signatures from existing devs on new developer applications?
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2017 22:44:49
1 It is, if that decision is being made by a random developer being asked for
2 an endorsement and not a recruiter.
3
4 That is why I wanted to emphasize that if we DO use GPG endorsements, we
5 bear in mind the practical realities.
6
7 On Thu, Jan 5, 2017 at 2:40 PM, Kristian Fiskerstrand <k_f@g.o>