From: IAN DELANEY <della5@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Pavel Kazakov (nullishzero)
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 05:18:02
1 On Wed, 16 Oct 2013 08:53:56 -0700
2 ""Paweł Hajdan, Jr."" <phajdan.jr@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > I'd like to announce a new Gentoo Developer, Pavel Kazakov
5 > (nullishzero).
6 >
7 > He's going to fix all LXDE bugs ;-) and may also help with Russian
8 > translations. As for now Gentoo LXDE herd is maintained by only two
9 > Gentoo Developers (hwoarang and vostorga), I'm sure they'll welcome
10 > some additional commits.
11 >
12 > Here's a more detailed introduction in Pavel's own words:
13 >
14 > "I'm a huge fan of free (as in freedom) software, and I'm also a
15 > pretty active chess player. I currently work on the API Platform for
16 > one of the major telecommunications companies, where I get to use
17 > Gentoo for software development :). I found Gentoo a few years back,
18 > and it's been my favorite distribution ever since."
19 >
20 > Please give him a warm welcome!
21 >
22 > Paweł
25 hmm I am a desktop user of lxde and I really like it
28 kind regards
29
30 Ian Delaney