From: Thomas Beierlein <tomjbe@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New developer: Christoph "ottxor" Junghans
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 06:57:34
1 On Wed, 09 Feb 2011 21:01:44 +0100
2 Thomas Sachau <tommy@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > It is a pleasure for me to introduce another member to the german
5 > conspiracy. Christoph "ottxor" Junghans is joining us from Germany
6 > and wants to help out with the science team.
7 >
8 Welcome on board Christoph.
9
10 Thomas
11
12 > This is his short own introduction:
13 > > I am working at the Max Planck Institute for Polymer Research as a
14 > > scientist and doing mostly >
15 > computer simulations. In my free time I enjoy climbing and scuba
16 > diving.
19 > So please give him a warm welcome and dont forget to give him some
20 > work during that :-)