From: Hans de Graaff <graaff@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New staff member: Jesús Guerrero (i92guboj)
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 19:51:31
1 On Thu, 2008-11-13 at 21:17 +0200, Petteri Räty wrote:
2 > Join us from Córdoba, Spain we have Jesús "i92guboj" Guerrero. With a
3 > nick that doesn't mean anything to most of us and name that will cause
4 > problems to those that aren't using UTF8, I am sure Jesús will be a fine
5 > addition to the forums staff. In the forums he will be trying to control
6 > the Spanish trolls. He works in a freelance fashion on things related
7 > to informatics and computers in general. On his freetime Jesús likes to
8 > play the guitar and has a very big cat.
9
10 Might that be a Maine Coon? Or should the animal just exercise more? :-)
11
12 In any case: welcome!
13
14 Kind regards,