From: "Justin Lecher (jlec)" <jlec@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Jimi Huotari (Chiitoo)
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 08:46:13
1 Dear everyone,
2
3 it's a pleasure to announce Jimi Huotari (Chiitoo) as a Gentoo Developer!
4
5 Jimi is one of our very active forum members, looking after the
6 community support there. He finally decided to officially join the
7 Gentoo team to get a more senior position in the Forums.
8
9 In general he is interested in documentation and will hopefully find
10 time to help us working on the wiki.
11
12 Here some lines from himself
13
14 Aside from computers, I have also been playing a lot with cars
15 (mainly European ones from between 1970-1990; newer than that
16 are mostly annoying and no fun), as well as music (mainly
17 rock/heavy/classical, and mainly guitar, but almost any
18 instrument goes with varying results). Other than that,
19 there's not much to tell.
20
21 Please everyone join me in giving him a warm welcome!
22
23 Justin