From: Raymond Jennings <shentino@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] pre-GLEP: Gentoo Developer status
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2018 01:06:00
1 What about the whole "hold harmless" things that often pop up?
2
3 I think that, as a volunteer organization it's not unreasonable for
4 the foundation to have waivers in place.
5
6 Honestly, I think transparency is good overall, it helps the offender
7 understand their misdeeds.
8
9 If there are any legal risks then maybe new developers should be
10 agreeing to not sue the foundation.
11
12 My two cents.
13