From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: matsl@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Mats "matsl" Lidell
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 07:45:49
1 >>>>> On Fri, 22 Mar 2013, Markos Chandras wrote:
2
3 > It is my pleasure to announce a new Gentoo developer. Mats "matsl"
4 > Lidell is joining us from Stockholm, Sweden and he will be working on
5 > the XEmacs ebuilds. Here is how he describers himself:
6
7 > "I'm Mats Lidell. I live in Stockholm, Sweden. I am 55 and been
8 > working with software since 1981. Lately I have been working much with
9 > C++ and C#. I started to use GNU Emacs in the mid 80th and during the
10 > years moved over to use XEmacs. Since some years I now take active
11 > part in the XEmacs project.
12 > I'm married and have four kids, all are grown up by now. I have a past
13 > as amateur musician but the only thing I play now is floor ball!"
14
15 > Please give him a warm welcome
16
17 Whee, XEmacs! I hope you will renounce that blasphemy and find the
18 path to the One True Editor. ;-)
19
20 Welcome to the team!
21