From: Kumba <kumba@g.o>
To: Dale <dalek1967@×××××××××.net>
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [Fwd: [gentoo-project] Reply to setting Was: Improving developer/user communication]
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 01:47:50
1 Dale wrote:
4 > Well, I use Seamonkey for my email. The thing I don't like about the
6 > because I got two of yours. I do not see a reply to list function so
7 > can you assist me in finding that or does it not exist in Seamonkey.
8 >
9 > Also, did they not set this up the same way as the other lists? When I
10 > hit reply in gentoo-user it works fine as far as going to the list
11 > itself. I was just thinking that maybe someone missed a step when the
12 > mailing list was set up.
13 >
14 > Any help would be appreciated.
17 This is actually quite similar to some of the top-level MLs I'm on, namely
18 linux-mips. It's designed so you can exclude the ML from a chain if you need to
19 take a topic to private convo with a related party. The double e-mailing itself
20 doesn't bother me either. I just delete the dupes.
23 --Kumba
26 Gentoo/MIPS Team Lead
27
28 "Such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands
29 do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." --Elrond
30 --
31 gentoo-project@g.o mailing list