From: "Gareth J. Greenaway" <g@××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: SCALE Early Bird Registration ends tonight!
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2008 19:31:10
1 The price has going up because the early bird sales period has ended, regularly our full priced tickets are $60 and with the discount $30. After the early bird period the full priced tickets are $70 and with the discount $35. The early bird prices are a way to hopefully encourage people to register early :)
2
3 Thanks
4 Gareth
5