From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items -- Council meeting 2012-05-08
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 21:04:07
> In two weeks from now, the council will meet again. This is the time > to raise and prepare items that the council should put on the agenda > to vote on.
I would like the council to vote on the following two topics: 1. Following up to last month's topic "EAPI specification in ebuilds", the exact specification for PMS has been discussed in the gentoo-pms mailing list. See the full thread in [1], and the final wording in [2]. (For convenience, it is also attached to this message as plain text and as git-formatted patch.) 2. Related to this: GLEP 55 is still tagged as "Draft" [3]. Considering previous council decisions [4,5] on the subject, I suggest that its status is changed to "Rejected". Ulrich [1] <> [2] <> [3] <> [4] <> [5] <>

File name MIME type
0001-Specify-syntax-of-EAPI-assignment-for-parsing-by-pac.patch text/plain