From: "Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera (klondike)" <klondike@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Council nominations
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 00:16:42
1 El 16/06/13 04:17, Ryan Hill escribió:
2 > I think nominations are open now, so I will nominate Rich Freeman, Petteri
3 > Räty, Ulrich Mueller, Samuli Suominen, Robin H. Johnson, Mike Frysinger, and
4 > Michał Górny in no particular order.
7 If it's not too late I'd like to nominate myself... Nomination I will
8 obviously accept.
9
10 I'll publish my manifesto if the nomination is accepted.
11
12 Just a few things you may want to take care of:
13 * Despite I think I have been in the last rollcalls I'm a staffer aka
14 developer without tree access xD
15 * I think this may be out of date despite two weeks haven't actually
16 passed since nominations opened
17
18 If my nomination is rejected I'd like to know the grounds for it in
19 private (any of the election officials feel free to mail me or ping me).