From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: "gentoo-project@l.g.o" <gentoo-project@l.g.o>
Cc: Thomas Deutschmann <whissi@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] call for agenda items -- council meeting 2021-05-09
Date: Mon, 03 May 2021 15:05:00
1 > But all of this concerns a potential future -- not today.
2 >
3 > And before any of this can happen, foundation must come up with the
4 > first move ... (blablabla)
5
6 > My point is, discussions should happen in public, on mailing list.
7
8 This has been discussed for ages, and pointless reiteration should
9 also not be our main occupation.
10
11 Also, "first moves" have long since been taken (and we have regularly
12 discussed these or at least mentioned these during council sessions).
13
14 Please don't go the "we are not responsible for anything" route,
15 that's the fastest way to obstruct any productivity.
19 Andreas K. Hüttel
20 dilfridge@g.o
21 Gentoo Linux developer
22 (council, toolchain, base-system, perl, libreoffice)