From: Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Recruitment issues and potential improvement
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2015 16:24:50
1 El jue, 05-02-2015 a las 11:21 -0500, Michael Orlitzky escribió:
2 > On 02/05/2015 11:10 AM, Pacho Ramos wrote:
3 > > El jue, 05-02-2015 a las 14:03 +0100, Michał Górny escribió:
4 > > [...]
5 > >
6 > > Some time ago I also thought on trying to simplify quizzes a bit (as I
7 > > know more cases of people that start preparing quizzes but, finally,
8 > > they get tired of searching documentation and so).
9 > >
10 > > But I wasn't sure about what concrete questions could be dropped or
11 > > reworded :|
12 > >
13 > > Could we maybe discuss that for now?
17 > I'll start with the silliest:
18 >
19 > Explain briefly the purpose of the following tools: grep, cut, sed,
20 > cat, wc, awk
24 Yeah, I agree :) I am not sure if we should discuss this new thread
25 about cleaning quizzes a bit in this list or other though :/ (due to
26 maybe some information from quizzes being shown to all people by error
27 if we, for example, end up discussing deeply about other quiz
28 question :|)