From: Kristian Fiskerstrand <k_f@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o, "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] pre-GLEP: Gentoo OpenPGP web of trust
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2019 19:27:02
On 1/31/19 2:56 PM, Michał Górny wrote:
> Here's first draft of proposed GLEP for establishing a WoT inside > Gentoo. It already incorporates some early feedback, so before you > start the usual shooting: making it obligatory wasn't my idea.
Well, I think the overall discussion for that is whether GLEP is the right format or not. If it is a recommendation it is better suited for a wiki article or similar, but if wanting to make it mandatory it should go through the GLEP process. -- Kristian Fiskerstrand OpenPGP keyblock reachable at hkp://pool.sks-keyservers.net fpr:94CB AFDD 3034 5109 5618 35AA 0B7F 8B60 E3ED FAE3