From: Luca Barbato <lu_zero@g.o>
To: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>, gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: comrel@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] rfc: comrel changes
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2020 09:26:29
1 On 21/02/2020 10:19, Michał Górny wrote:
2 > All things considered, maybe creating a separate 'revision' group would
3 > be better, independently of the reports. Either split ComRel in two, or
4 > appoint something independent. Let 'core' ComRel do their work, while
5 > the 'revision' group merely monitor their activities without getting
6 > directly involved in the process.
9 That would be a good idea in general, but shall we keep in mind that
10 comrel activity should be 0 most of the time?
11
12 I know that the assumption of being able to get along w/out having a
13 third party involved is really strong but...
14
15 lu