From: Matthew Thode <prometheanfire@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Delete Gentoo Linux project in Launchpad?
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 17:35:01
1 On 08/22/2016 10:59 AM, Ulrich Mueller wrote:
2 > Hello all,
3 >
4 > Probably you are not even aware of it, but there is a Gentoo Linux
5 > project in Launchpad (registered by fauli, back in 2007):
6 > https://launchpad.net/gentoo
7 >
8 > I don't see any useful activity there since 2011, and recently there
9 > was a lot of spam e-mail sent to team members. Therefore I suggest to
10 > delete both the Launchpad project and the corresponding members team.
11 >
12 > I'll proceed in a week from now, unless there are objections.
13 >
14 > Ulrich
15 >
16 I don't think It'll effect reporting of bugs to launchpad projects
17 referencing downstream Gentoo issues so SGTM.
20 -- Matthew Thode (prometheanfire)