From: Kristian Fiskerstrand <k_f@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Representation of Gentoo on third-party platforms
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 12:05:16
1 On 11/10/2016 03:42 AM, Daniel Campbell wrote:
2 > On 11/09/2016 02:41 PM, Rich Freeman wrote:
3 >> On Wed, Nov 9, 2016 at 4:56 PM, Roy Bamford <neddyseagoon@g.o> wrote:
4 >>>
5
6 ..
7
8 >> I'm not suggesting this will fix everything, but it would be a start.
9 >>
10 > I agree that it'd be a good start. As you noted however, it's only a
11 > start. We'd need to separate the powers entirely and prohibit staffing
12 > overlaps if we want to take that part of our metastructure seriously. It
13
14 This is inconsequential. At one hand you're arguing for council
15 oversight, and council is the one that would do this fully to begin with
16 if comrel was to be shut down. On the other hand you want to block the
17 possibility for day-to-day oversight by having members paricipating in
18 both bodies? it is a nonsensical position.
23 Kristian Fiskerstrand
24 OpenPGP keyblock reachable at hkp://pool.sks-keyservers.net
25 fpr:94CB AFDD 3034 5109 5618 35AA 0B7F 8B60 E3ED FAE3