From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wlt-ml@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] Comrel team member qualifications
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2016 13:48:09
1 What makes someone qualified to be part of Comrel?
2
3 What is the process to become a member of Comrel?
4
5 Are Comrel members friendly outgoing people?
6
7 Do they possess any skills in conflict resolution?
8
9 We have technical quizzes and others to become a developer. Given the nature
10 of Comrel. It would be interesting to know if people involved in Comrel
11 possess any educational or professional background in human relations,
12 psychology or other.
13
14 What if allot of these problems come from having the wrong people with the
15 wrong skills in Comrel? That would also lead to wrong judgment, and action.
16
17 I know next to nothing about ruby. I guess that would make me a good fit for
18 the Ruby Team lead or a member....
21 William L. Thomson Jr.