From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o, Gentoo project list <gentoo-project@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-project] New developer: Tomás Touceda (chiiph)
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 09:06:40
An another one I have been keeping patiently waiting we have Tomás
"chiiph" Touceda from Bahia Blanca, Argentina. He will be joining to
maintain packages that most of us likely don't know even exist, in other
words he is a lisp package maintainer. Hopefully with his help Gentoo
will be a shining beacon in that area too. Here's what he tells about
himself: "Apart from every computer-relevant subject, and being my main
interest in life, music is the first thing to mention. I play and still
learn guitar, and I pretend that I play piano. Besides of that, I'm
interested in psychology and economics. I live in Bahia Blanca, apart
from most of my family while I'm studying Computer Science, but life in
here has given me a beautiful girlfriend and a
great group of geek friends. So I can't complain :)"

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-project] New developer: Tomás Touceda (chiiph) Panagiotis Christopoulos <pchrist@g.o>