From: "Paweł Hajdan
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New developer: Alexys Jacob (Ultrabug)
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 15:39:45
1 On 1/5/11 9:52 PM, Petteri Räty wrote:
2 > After 6 years using Gentoo as production servers and workstations
3 > (for the IT team only), I really feel the need to help develop it and
4 > that's why I'm writing all this.
5
6 Hey, welcome! There's also a need to write more about all the great
7 things we're doing in Gentoo, so if you have some time, consider adding
8 a blog to planet.gentoo.org.
9
10 Nice to hear Gentoo is used successfully in a production environment,
11 I'm sure many people wouldn't believe it. ;-)
12
13 Paweł Hajdan, Jr.