From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Question about a installer for Gentoo.
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 03:03:20
1 On Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 9:28 PM, Dale wrote:
2 > There is a discussion on the forums that Gentoo just must have a installer.
3 >  I'm hoping that someone on this list who worked on or has very good
4 > knowledge of the past installer could tell me exactly why this didn't work.
5 >  Could someone take a few minutes to post a reply, on list or off list, as
6 > to why a installer is not feasible for Gentoo?
7
8 it didnt have a maintainer to keep it up to date and address the bugs filed
9 -mike