From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: gentoo-project <gentoo-project@l.g.o>
Cc: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2019-07-21
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2019 09:58:23
1 >>>>> On Mon, 08 Jul 2019, Rich Freeman wrote:
2
3 > On Mon, Jul 8, 2019 at 1:36 AM Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> wrote:
4 >> I can admit mistakes. Can you?
5
6 > ...and clearly whitelisting can't fix that issue entirely.
7
8 > As you pointed out recently elsewhere, just be direct with your
9 > concerns. ulm's response was completely predictable, and it was a
10 > reasonable question to ask simply so that it gets discussed a bit.
11
12 To clarify, I'm not necessarily opposed to reverting that Council
13 decision. I brought this up, because I think that before reverting,
14 we should have good understanding of the reasons why it was introduced
15 back then [1].
16
17 Ulrich
18