From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Should Council members be pillars of the community?
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2020 19:24:25
1 Hello,
2
3 First of all, I'm really sorry to see that this mail doesn't seem to
4 achieve the desired affect of making the nominees think twice about what
5 they do. On the other hand, it seems that you've chosen that this is
6 indeed the face you'd like us to see. This is really sad.
7
8 If you read my mail, you'd notice that there are no names there. Even
9 if you think it's obvious who I'm concerned about (it isn't to
10 bystanders), the major difference is that if someone tries to look you
11 up (say, a potential employer), he is unlikely to find my mail.
12 On the other hand, you've chosen to tarnish my reputation in a way
13 that's easily found. It's sad.