From: Jeroen Roovers <jer@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: Call For Agenda Items - 13 May 2014
Date: Sun, 11 May 2014 23:48:43
1 On Sun, 11 May 2014 22:25:57 +0200
2 Tom Wijsman <TomWij@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > This makes me question how much other such policies float around;
5 > especially given what was discussed at our last QA meeting regarding
6 > policies being spread out on the Gentoo Wiki, and other places.
7
8 Any requirements for keywording/stabilisation *should* already be
9 documented on each Arch team's project page. As these are specific to
10 each architecture, collecting them in a single place means unnecessary
11 duplication and all the usual problems that tends to cause.
14 jer