From: Arthur Zamarin <arthurzam@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o, elections@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] Gentoo Council 2022-23 - Nominations Open in a Few Hours.
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2022 17:37:46
1 On 04/06/2022 20.25, Roy Bamford wrote:
2 > Team,
3 >
4 > The Gentoo Council 2022-23 nominations open in a few hours.
5
6 Thank you for leading the election process :)
7
8 > Nominations are Sunday, 22-06-05 00:00:00 until
9 > Saturday 22-06-18 23:59:59.
10 > Times are UTC.
11 >
12 > Nominations and acceptances must both be made on
13 > gentoo-project@l.g.o
16 I want to say thank you for all current Council members, you were doing
17 an excellent job (I was there in each public meeting). That is why I
18 want to nominate them once again.
19
20 I can't nominate mgorny and sam as jsmolic did it before me. But know
21 that I wanted to nominate you too.
22
23 I want to nominate:
24 - (dilfridge) Andreas K. Hüttel
25 - (gyakovlev) Georgy Yakovlev
26 - (marecki) Marek Szuba
27 - (mattst88) Matt Turner
28 - (ulm) Ulrich Müller
29
30 (The order was just alphabetical, no preference was given)
33 Arthur Zamarin
34 arthurzam@g.o
35 Gentoo Linux developer (Python, Arch Teams, pkgcore stack, GURU)

OpenPGP_signature.asc application/pgp-signature