From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2018-04-08
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2018 20:26:12
1 W dniu wto, 27.03.2018 o godzinie 17∶11 -0500, użytkownik Matthias Maier
2 napisał:
3 > The next council meeting is in about two weeks. This is the time to
4 > raise and prepare items that the council should put on the agenda to
5 > discuss or vote on.
6 >
7 > Please respond to this message with agenda items.
10 I would also like for the Council to establish a timeline for the switch
11 to 17.1 (SYMLINK_LIB=no) profiles.
12
13 The migration tool (unsymlink-lib) can be considered ready for
14 the purpose of production system migration. It hasn't seen any new bugs
15 reported for a long time and has been stabilized.
16
17 The only thing really holding us back are bugs of packages
18 not respecting libdir [1]. Many of them are still ignored by package
19 maintainers, so I feel like they really need some kind of a push.
20
21 [1]:https://bugs.gentoo.org/506276
24 Best regards,
25 Michał Górny