From: "Aaron W. Swenson" <titanofold@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New developer: Viorel Munteanu (ceamac)
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2022 13:23:56
1 Joonas Niilola <juippis@g.o> writes:
2 > [[PGP Signed Part:Signature made by expired key 7383942B8DC06962
3 > Joonas Niilola <juippis@g.o>]]
4 > Hey all,
5 >
6 > it is my pleasure to announce the latest addition to our family:
7 > Viorel
8 > Munteanu from Romania! Viorel is probably most known for
9 > maintaining the
10 > Virtualbox stack and TigerVNC. Here's what Viorel wrote about
11 > himself:
12 >
13 > "I am from Bucharest, Romania. I like old photos, especially
14 > with
15 > buses, trams, trains, the way the city looked, old buildings, a
16 > bit of
17 > history. And I like computers, programming, Linux. My first
18 > distribution was Slackware 3.4 (with kernel 2.0.30), but now I
19 > use
20 > mostly Gentoo and Debian.
21 >
22 > I also like games, especially Euro Truck Simulator 2, American
23 > Truck
24 > Simulator, Transport Fever 2, Mud Runner, Snow Runner, and
25 > others,
26 > including some retro gaming."
27 >
28 > What's up with this path From Slackware To Gentoo? Seems like a
29 > common
30 > route to take. Please give him a warm welcome to the Gentoo
31 > family!
32 >
33 > -- juippis
34 >