From: Sergey Popov <pinkbyte@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: dlan@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New developer: Yixun Lan (dlan)
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 14:23:30
1 11.01.2014 21:17, justin пишет:
2 > Hello everybody,
3 >
4 > it is a pleasure for me to introduce to you the first addition to our
5 > developer team this year.
6 >
7 > His name is Yixun Lan and you will already find several contributions
8 > under his nick "dlan" in our tree, for example for xen and autofs. These
9 > and cjk will be the main areas he will work on in the beginning.
10 >
11 > Here are some lines he wrote about himself.
12 >
13 > Hi all, I'm from China, and living in Shanghai, working for a
14 > semiconductor company. I have been using Gentoo quite long time (since
15 > 2003), and also a open source advocator. While not doing computer stuff,
16 > I'd like to listen to music, watch videos, stay with family.
17 >
18 > Please join me in giving him a warm welcome,
19 >
20 > Justin
23 Welcome and please setup your echangelog variable properly, last time i
24 see your commit, it was without your name(only email).
25
26 Also, i would be glad if you will send e-mail about packages you are
27 taked from proxy maintainers(only needed if there some co-maintainers in
28 metadata, if there was only you and proxy-maint herd - then it is not
29 needed) - some of us(i, for example ;-)) have separate lists for primary
30 and proxy maintained packages.
33 Best regards, Sergey Popov
34 Gentoo developer
35 Gentoo Desktop Effects project lead
36 Gentoo Qt project lead
37 Gentoo Proxy maintainers project lead