From: "Paweł Hajdan
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] call for agenda items -- council meeting 2017-09-10
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2017 09:21:09
1 On 05/09/2017 23:18, Rich Freeman wrote:
2 > Patience for who?
3 >
4 > Who will do this, and when do they plan for it to be done?
5 >
6 > If somebody wrote a post saying, "I realize this is a problem, I'm
7 > taking over as the new sparc lead, give me a week or two to clean up
8 > the keywords and we'll keep up on the rest of the stable requests" I
9 > can't imagine that anybody would be anything but supportive.
10 >
11 > This just comes across as "if we wait, maybe somebody will come."
12
13 +1
14
15 Unless some participants in the discussion are members of relevant arch
16 teams (which I'm not aware of), a lot of this is theoretical.
17
18 Meanwhile, there are real issues with old ebuilds affecting the
19 supported arches.
20
21 Paweł