From: Nirbheek Chauhan <nirbheek@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Draft agenda for October 11 council meeting (was: Draft agenda for October 10 council meeting)
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2011 17:52:43
1 On Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 11:15 PM, Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o> wrote:
2 > On 10/03/11 18:41, Markos Chandras wrote:
3 >> - gpg control packet Good evening,
4 >>
5 >> The draft agenda for next week's council meeting is as follows:
6 >>
7 >> * Roll call (5 minutes; anyone later will be given a slacker mark)
8 >> * Vote on whether we want to edit generated ChangeLogs and if
9 >> 'yes' discuss the abstract implementation so we can finally start
10 >> working on that. * Review open bugs with council involvement * Open
11 >> floor - listen to the community
12 >>
13 >> The manifest signing thingie needs further discussion and previous
14 >> accepted GLEPs have to be implemented first. So I don't think it
15 >> makes sense to include that in the next meeting.
18 > Sorry, it is on the 11th instead of 10th of October
21 I proposed EAPI 1 for profiles[1] during the call for agenda items.
22 Did I miss something while making the proposal?
23
24 I believe this was previously discussed and the general consensus was
25 that EAPI 2 and later require discussion, but EAPI 1 is very
26 straightforward.
27
28 Thanks,
29