From: Francesco Turco <fturco@××××××××.fm>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Dion "moult" Moult
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2012 09:03:28
1 On Wed, Dec 5, 2012, at 21:33, Markos Chandras wrote:
2 > It is my pleasure to announce a new developer. Dion "moult" Moult is
3 > joining us from Sydney, Australia and he will join the treecleaners
4 > team for starters. Here is how he describes himself:
5 >
6 > "Architecture student with an interest in open-source and software
7 > development. Play the piano, compose music, and make 3D art and
8 > animation in my spare time. Currently in Sydney, Australia."
9
10 Welcome to Gentoo, Dion!