From: Sam James <sam@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] New Developer: Stephan Hartmann (sultan)
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2021 22:48:00
1 > On 10 Sep 2020, at 20:07, Mikle Kolyada <zlogene@g.o> wrote:
2 >
3 > Good day/night to everyone!
4 >
5 > It is my pleasure to announce the latest addition to our family.
6 > Stephan Hartmann is joining us from Germany (he is living close to Dresden).
7 >
8 > He has been working on Chromium and related packages
9 > and will continue his work as an official developer.
10 > Here is how he describes himself:
11 >
12 > "I started my Linux experience with Xubuntu in 2005 to do some student
13 > projects related to ARM hardware. My supervisor showed Gentoo to me
14 > and I loved it. Now using Gentoo for more than 10 years for daily
15 > work.
16 > I'm living in a small town close to Dresden in Germany and I'm working
17 > as research assistant at Technical University of Dresden as well as
18 > R&D engineer for a small company. In both jobs I mostly do ASIC/FPGA
19 > digital design and verification.
20 > In my free time I read a lot or I go cycling."
21 >
22 > Please give him a warm welcome!
23 >
24 >
25
26 Apparently, I never officially welcomed you, so for the record,
27 thanks for all your work so far Stephan, and it’s been a pleasure
28 working together so far!