From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: Kristian Fiskerstrand <k_f@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o, Gentoo Council <council@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Call for Agenda Items -- Council Meeting 2015-12-13
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 16:20:46
1 On Sun, 29 Nov 2015 16:36:01 +0100
2 Kristian Fiskerstrand <k_f@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > the Gentoo Council will meet again on Sunday, December 13 at 19:00 UTC
5 > in #gentoo-council on FreeNode.
6 >
7 > Please reply to this message with any items you would like us to discuss
8 > or vote on.
9
10 I would like the Council to review, and possibly vote on GLEP 67 [1].
11 Please note that there are trivial pending changes in [2],
12 and a reference projects.xml output on [3].
13
14 Please note that while the output is formatted for GLEP 67,
15 the projects in Gentoo are not yet ready (e.g. have colliding e-mail
16 addresses). The herd->project migration isn't going very fast either.
17
18 Since herds are deprecated for some time already with no clear
19 replacement, I think it'd useful to approve the GLEP ASAP.
20 If the meeting results in additional change requests, I think we should
21 post-approve them by bug vote.
22
23 When it's approved, we will also need a deadline for developers to set
24 things up. In particular, a term after which we assume that developers
25 are not interested in persisting the remaining herds and they are to be
26 disbanded.
27
28 [1]:https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/GLEP:67
29 [2]:https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/User:MGorny/GLEP:67