From: hasufell <hasufell@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2014-08-12
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2014 17:37:54
1 Michael Palimaka:
2 > On 08/02/2014 03:03 AM, hasufell wrote:
3 >> Michael Palimaka:
4 >>>
5 >>> but we need something [...] to avoid unnecessary rebuilds.
6 >>>
7 >>
8 >> People are already working on it. Join them if you find that it's an
9 >> important issue instead of forcing council votes that rather discourage
10 >> further efforts.
13 > Where are they working on it? We wouldn't have half this issue in the
14 > first place if things were happening out in the open instead of behind
15 > closed doors.
19 Last I checked both the #gentoo-portage channel where portage meetings
20 are held and the portage-devel ML are open.
21
22 Check those channels out.