From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] call for agenda items -- council meeting 2017-09-10
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2017 17:36:39
1 W dniu pon, 04.09.2017 o godzinie 19∶22 +0200, użytkownik David Seifert
2 napisał:
3 > Hi William,
4 >
5 > given the massive inactivity of the sparc and hppa arches, I would like
6 > to request dropping their profiles to 'dev'. I would like two votes:
7 >
8 > 1) Should sparc be dropped to a 'dev' profile?
9 >
10 > 2) Should hppa be dropped to a 'dev' profile?
11 >
12 > I hope this can clear a lot of the STABLEREQ and KEYWORDREQ backlog
13 > that is making maintenance in Gentoo cumbersome.
16 Weren't we discussing moving them to ~arch? I don't like marking
17 profiles non-stable because it disables CI checks on pull requests, so
18 whatever people do with those keywords, we no longer verify it.
21 Best regards,
22 Michał Górny