From: Mauricio Lima Pilla <pilla@g.o>
To: "Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto" <jmbsvicetto@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-council <gentoo-council@l.g.o>, gentoo-dev@l.g.o, gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Gentoo Council nominations are now closed
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 12:02:56
1 What are the nominees intending to do if they are elected? I miss the
2 manifests.
5 On Sat, Nov 29, 2008 at 12:18 AM, Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto <
6 jmbsvicetto@g.o> wrote:
7
70 Mauricio Lima Pilla -- UFPEL
71
72 pilla@×××××××××.br, mauricio.pilla@×××××.com, pilla@g.o
73 http://minerva.ufpel.edu.br/~pilla
74
75 "I'm just very selective about the reality I choose to accept."
76 -- Calvin