From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: [gentoo-dev] Call for agenda items -- Council meeting 2011-11-08
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 17:16:25
1 On 26-10-2011 19:11:24 +0200, Michał Górny wrote:
2 > On Wed, 26 Oct 2011 19:06:07 +0200
3 > Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o> wrote:
4 >
5 > > > 3) one step towards preventing useless ChangeLog entries.
6 > >
7 > > Also this has been discussed and decided upon by the current and
8 > > previous Councils, so also that opinion is unlikely to suddenly
9 > > change.
10 >
11 > I meant the useless ChangeLog messages done by developers on purpose
12 > like 'ignore this'.
13
14 Oh, you can just edit them, and "fix" the ChangeLog.
15
16 I hope people will keep on looking for those, and contact the developer
17 in question to ask him/her to change his/her behaviour.
21 Fabian Groffen
22 Gentoo on a different level