From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] Call for Agenda Items -- Council Meeting 2016-02-14
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2016 21:22:17
1 > On Thu, 4 Feb 2016 05:07:57 -0500
2 >
3 > "Anthony G. Basile" <basile@××××××××××××××.edu> wrote:
4 > > Julian (aka hasufell) indicated to me in a private email that he's not
5 > > coming back to Gentoo. Of course, we all have these moments when we
6 > > feel frustrated and have to get away from the madhouse, but if
7 > > hasufell is serious, we need to do something with his packages.
8 >
9 > It's a shame a few poisonous developers have chosen to create such a
10 > toxic environment for anyone who dares become involved with a different
11 > package mangler. What can the community do to make sure this doesn't
12 > happen again?
13
14 Isn't it beautiful when nice and friendly people meet each other? :)
17 Andreas K. Huettel
18 Gentoo Linux developer
19 perl, office, comrel, council